Thursday, September 04, 2008

Nike+ Human Race 10K! (31/08/2008)

Getting ready for the Nike Run? We are! =D
Weng and I seem to blend in perfectly with our red background......and here's the non-reds! *duh??* =PMy supporters ya? Hahaha...lolWe depart from Paragon and arrive at Padang where many runners have already gathered around the area and all set to go for the run!Hailiang, Weng and I just before the run!The sea of reds!The starting point of the Nike+ Human Race 10K!The cute panda mascot! Alright...let the race begin! =)
After about 1 hour plus, I have finished my race! =DSaw Aik Hong and Boon Kiat, my DHS classmates at the carnival too! I like this picture -- JUST DO IT! *wink* =)
Finally get Weng to enter the race too...hahaha...good job bro! =D

Well...Weng is the guys I know who loves to take pictures even more so than I do! Muahaha...lol

Want to go up to the stage and sing too? Hehehe... =P

Finally meet up with Xinyi!

Well...and of course our purpose is to take pictures too...hehe...lol

We are the 10km finishers! *thumbs up*After the run, Weng and I finally meet up with the cool pool player who returns from UK for a short visit -- Mr Kian Hoe, the doctorate-to-be scientist from Cambridge! =)The two brothers will have a great time playing pool together manz...hahaha...lol

The same old pool gang is back at last! (missing Katherine...come back soon babe!) =D

No comments: