Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ready for Xmas? =P

Just a sneak preview of my Xmas preparation. More pictures to be uploaded once I manage to find my card reader... :)
My precious treasure chests! It feels good when your effort is not put in a waste at last...we finally make it guys! :DD
[Picture above is taken using my handphone.]

These days I have been very busy with the Xmas drama ministry as I have been assigned to the props team, right under Baoli's guidance. It was a time of truly sleepless nights where we get to reach home as early as 2am and the next morning we have to go for work or, for the next few days till Xmas, it will be full day rehearsals everyday. It was indeed the busiest and most tiring time of the year for some of us...to make this Xmas the most enjoyable one for others.

Yet I LOVE my ministry! :D I have even applied 3 days leave specially for this period for DM, even my work is getting into the peak period now and I know my absence somehow makes Elizabeth, my Assistant Manager, not so happy about it. But my priority is serving God...hope she will understand. Plus the work situation is not as urgent that I have to be there to audit yet. That's why I take my risk to take leave now. Thank God she approve my leave for the church events and I can make it to serve for You... :))
It really feels good to serve God no matter how tired I become. Though the whole week I am trying to finish up with my 6 treasure chests, they have cost me my beauty sleeps because now then I realise it is not as easy to wrap up a big carton box too. It takes me about 2 hours each to just finish with the wrapping. The curved cover, cloth inside the box and gemstones are not even done yet. Not to mention that the first time I failed to make a presentable chest and Ross, the Assistant Stage Manager, don't pass them...meaning I will have to redo all of them. :(

But God is good for he has always provided with us angels around whom we can rely on. At least, I can rely on Mei Fang to help me a little with the boxes. She is such a wonderful sister! :D With God, all things are possible. I may feel tired but I feel more excited to serve in DM. It feels great too to know many more people through my ministry. Thank God for this wonderful group of brothers and sisters!

Thank God for I have finally been able to do my Xmas shopping yesterday with Tina. Orchard Road is simply packed with crowds who are all rushing to get their loved ones the best gifts ever. I never feel so much of "rushing" through with a shopping list but I don't have another choice. Yesterday is the only day I had. It feels good though coz all I do is just look for what I want and get it done with. Fast, quick, and less of a hassel. :)

It is set that this year cell group Xmas gathering is going to be at my house again on the 28th Dec. Brothers are organising the gifts exchange and games while sisters will help out with the food preparation. Ye Hui just sms me the person I am going to buy the gift for and guess what...it is the same person I do the exchange with last year! :D Oh well, he will be blessed with 2 gifts then coz I juz bought him a Xmas gift yesterday too...so good! :P

Christina will also be coming to my house. This will be her first time to join our cell group and get to meet everyone in E240. I wish she will also have a great time with us too. :) Oh manz...I can't wait I can't wait!!! :DD

This period of time has always been my most favourite time of the year...and the happiest too. :) I can't wait to up load all these photos to share with you all!

So here, before I have no time to blog again, wishing you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

"Don't be proud of your gifts, but be proud of the one who gives you your gift."

No comments: