Saturday, November 01, 2008

Feels so vulnerable...why?

We finally ended the 2-days retreat at Sentosa this afternoon, dragging our feet and our heavy load back home can be quite a tedious task too.

In a way, I am glad it is over as I am tired. Tired because we had so much fun yesterday night hanging around and enjoying the sea, playing UNO till super late at night. Oh wells... =P

I am enjoying at some time. Well...not at all in some times too. Especially...when I think about what is going to happen next.

It is not that you are fear of your future...for to me it was already planned. Just...well I don't know how to describe that feeling. Uncertainty? Clueless? ...Fear...?

I just found out that my primary school classmate is going to work in my firm as permanent staff...and what's more she is going to be in the same group as me! That is if I still stay in the same group...hmmm...what a surprise huh?

I don't know how it would be like. Really. Really!

I mean...I can still remember our childhood days in YNPS...studying together, how innocent and naughty we can become in those days...and see who we have become now? COLLEAGUES!!!

HMMM...perhaps I just cannot connect work and private life together for this reason...they just don't match!!! =S

Another part of me needs to be guarded now. I don't know where I am going. I need to hold back. This is scaring me too...hahaha...lol

Oh well...my secret shall not be revealed...if not I will just have to kill you...hoohoohoo... =P

1 comment:

Patrisius Djiwandono said...

Yeah, people change. In different stages of life even the same person may not act like they way they did many years earlier.

Regards,

Patrisius