Wednesday, January 02, 2008

It's Christmas time! =)

Christmas is always the best time to spend it with your close friends, family and love ones.
For me, this Christmas is also a time that I will want to spend it with my dearies and my love ones (coz my parents are not in Singapore at the moment :X)...

Lunch @ Sakae Sushi with my two best buddies -- Yingz & Steph!

I love both of them as we can share our hearts out so openly...truly thank God for our wonderful everlasting friendships! :DWe went around Takashimaya for some girl shopping. This year, the highlight of the Christmas decoration for this prominent mall at the heart of the town is certainly these red, black and white glittery bears that form the shapes of a Christmas tree and winter clothings for the manequins.Don't you think these bears look really adorable? *Awwwww*And certainly...WELCOME BACK to Singapore, Kian Hoe!

He is certainly the smartest guy I have come to know...someone who studies doctorate at Cambridge...jiayou brother and may you shine for God in your work! :DAnd as usual...the ever long awaited Christmas gathering at my house once again! :D
This time I finally learnt my lesson and fully utilised my spacious corridor space to held our homecooked Christmas dinner!

Oh well...not all are homecooked except the curry chicken (by Chef Tina Ong), soya chicken wings (by Chef Christine Law), & carrot cake (by Chef Lynn Choy)! The feedbacks are good so far...or maybe no one dare to make complaints to the owner of the house?? : Hahahah...lol

Not so often see Dennis these days and Yehui, Weng & Bernard will not be in our CG anymore next year. I am juz glad to have such a time of fellowship together once again like this... :)And one more thing to take note...Christina is here too! :D

She is one of the strongest and most positive thinking sister I have come to see so far despite of her misfortune. But who knows it may turn out one day to be a blessing in disguise! *wink*

May God bless her and her family in everything that they come to pass through! :))Trying my best to make it look like a little celebration with all the wines and food and tibits and drinks...let's have fun through the night!
Christmas is a season of giving...so of course we will not forget our gift exchange! :D

And this year for me...my blesser turns out to be Clarence! He bought the Double Chocolate Chips Cookies from Crabtree & Evelyn as I had put on my wishlist. It is certainly the most expensive and precious cookies I had ever eaten...thank you so much!
And what's more Shuhui got a Lavender hand cream from Crabtree & Evelyn...the exact item I wished for too! :D Hahaha...this is what I meant by great minds think alike ya? :P

I love Christmas and every year it certainly gets better and better. This year Christmas marks the last gathering of the old E240 cell group and next year there will be newbies (or so they are officially named to be) among us.

Under brother Darren's leadership, I really wish we will all grow much spiritually stronger together and we could be great testimonies in our workplacea and family and more and more of our friends and family members get saved! :)
2008 will be even better...OOOSH! :D
A small corner for my friend who blessed me with this book...THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D I truly didn't know you are reading my blog (or there are people really reading it! :P) and give me such a pleasant surprise. I am so touched! :) Though I may not be a very good person to talk to, juz wanna let you know you can always open up yourself and talk to me or others around you if you need because a sorrow being shared will be halved and a joy being shared will be multiplied. I pray that there will be a great breakthrough in 2008 that will change your life for the better. May God's words works in you, in your work, in your family that you will be blessed most abudantly and He will give you the peace and reassurance you want. Take care and all the best to you in this 2008. Let us grow together in His presence and build a much closer relationship with one another, and most of all with our heavenly Father! :)

No comments: