Thursday, August 07, 2008

12 Ways to Healthy Eating

In front of my seat in the office now is a list to "12 WAYS TO HEALTHY EATING". I wonder if it is the guilt in me or if God wants me to see this to remind myself that the way to reach my dream is to have a healthy diet, let me just share with you these 12 interesting and practical ways to eating ya? *wink* =P

12 Ways to Healthy Eating
  1. Retain original meals state of food; do not overcook. (Hmm...true true...so sashimi is the best right? =D)
  2. Fruits before meals -- to stabilise increase of blood sugar level. (What about bananas?!)
  3. Do not overeat; fill up tummy 70% to 80%. (Alright that means no buffets for me...sigh... =S)
  4. Main dish eat last. (You mean the food or the plate?)
  5. Do not eat with soup or drink, drink before or after. (Hmm I thought this actually helps to keep slim down as you will feel just so bloated and can eat less after that...hehe...*bleh*)
  6. 3 meals on time. (Lunch, dinner & supper??)
  7. At least 3 hours apart. (With snacks in between... =))
  8. Eat slowly, enjoy your food, chew 30 times and use both jaws. (Let's count 1, 2, 3, 4...15, 16, 17, ...29, 30!)
  9. Dessert should not be taken after meal. -- Pancreas panic, prolduce insulin. (Oh I take them in anytime of the day...hehe...lol)
  10. Breakfast must eat. (Break fast of course must eat!)
  11. No to coke, coca cola -- Will make body feel need more sugar. (Juz take Pesi!)
  12. Eat the right kinds of food, quality not quantity counts, have harmony and balance with your meal. (My translation --> Eat right no left, do inventory count so make sure both sides have the same number...and no arguing about this!)

No comments: