Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Marvelous Cream!

Marvelous Cream @ CityLink Mall
You can read more of my comment in my food blog...just click here!
Check out this brand new shop and take a look @ their official website: http://www.marvelouscream.com/ (Japanese)
They sell french ice-cream and sweet parfaits! You can customise your own favourite flavour of ice-cream too! Haha...perfect for ice-cream lovers like me ya? =P
I take the recommendation from the staff and order #10 Saison de Fruit! =)The staff is making my ice-cream right on the spot...hahaha...some entertainment ya? *wink* =)

Tada I present to you Saison de Fruit!

It is a product of strawberry and apple ice cream plus fresh cream, mixed with fresh berries, maracon and apple bites...sweet, refreshing and YUMMILICIOUS!!! *grinz* =DD

No comments: