Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dinner with my happy bride-to-be bestie Steph! (08/10/2008)

ROM gift for Steph...all the way from Vietnam! =DWhat's the need to spend on those packets of paper shreds from the art shops when you can make your very own FOC paper shreds from your office paper shredding machine!
But the price to pay? To carefully sort out the hundreds of pinky paper strips bits by bits... =X Nice lacquer ware handmade by the Vietnamese...wish I could go back there again to buy somemore for myself...hehe...lol *bleh* The card, the gift...they are all carefully chosen by me for my bestie ROM...for my present for you will be there to represent me while I am in Phuket... =))

Finally all wrapped up and ready to go to her hands! *wink*

The happy-bride-to-be STEPH!!! She is certainly glowing with radiance from the happiness of getting married even after a long, tiring day of work! =D

Best friends forever...juz missing Yingz who can't join us...love you guys! *muackz* =D

No comments: