Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Welcome...back...?

Many wonderful trips have come and gone. Great times shared, beautiful sceneries for visual pleasure......these are more than what I would have asked for.

Yet coming back home now there is such an emptiness twisted from within. Is this the post-holiday boredom? Is it the mundaneness of my job (waiting endlessly for the transfer to take place and just counting down my days in the office)? Is it purely some kind of ups and downs feeling that I am having over my life?

I am so tired and dried up...wishing I was never back here and just indulge myself in the sun, the beach, the sand, the sea, and the fishes forever......

Phuket is lovely....2 days are not enough at all...

So many photos to filter and arrange for before I can blog about them...well stay in tune then... *wink*

No comments: