Friday, February 29, 2008

Europe Trip: UK > London! (07/06/07...feat. Big Ben, Parliament House, Westminister Abbey, London Eye)

The travelling bug is biting me again...this year's plan is to travel with Yingz and Steph to a nearby sunny beach as theirs and mine belated grad trip together. :P Another plan in the progress is to backpack and drive with Tina to New Zealand end of the year...would I be able to save enough for these? Oh wells... :X
I desire those fond memories to keep after each journey...
Mega 3-in-1 of London: Big Ben, Parliament House, London Eye!
Streets of London Protest outside the Parliament House...what a sight indeed...lolWestminster Abbey Mum called at that time when I was pondering if I should pay the entrance fee to visit the church or not...and when I have decided to go in, the entrance was closed...what a bummer... :SParliament House! Majestic isn't it?London Eye! Thames RiverLondon Eye & Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum!Waiting to get on our Singapore Flyer soon! :PLondon's street artist...they are really pro! :DAnd this is my most favourite street artist throughout my trip -- The Invisible Man!Many spectators for his performance as everyone is trying to figure out how he/she makes this possible.
The trick here is that the 'man' is as big as anyone else and you can see through the gaps below the chair. From the side view, the chair is as flat, or even flatter than just any other chair!
After pondering long enough over these questions, I realised I must have been played a trick on. Let me just say this: while you are focusing on the possibilities on how he can do it, why not think how big or small is this person? Or...even if he/she is an adult! *wink*

Evening view of the Thames RiverLove this picture! :P

If I were to name just one thing...or it could just be the one and only thing I like about London, it will be the Thames River -- spending a day river-watching at some cafes along the banks... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, how the street artist do the invisible man? was amazed by it. cool photo.

27hcram said...

haha thanks! :)