Friday, February 29, 2008

Europe Trip: UK > London! (07/06/07...feat. Trigular Square, Piccadilly Circus, Leichester Square)

Trigular Square!Well, it is just a square ya? :PThe fountain!Haymarket Royal Theatre! There are quite a number of theatres in this area as the locals seems to enjoy watching musicals...I also want! :)Streets of London...popping by Pret-A-Manger for a sandwich dinner! :DBurberry!Piccadilly Circus!Here is where the vibrant UK youngsters come...lolWish I could stay here just a while longer...Walking along the heart of London......and here we are at Chinatown!I see the familiar HK Chinese restaurants around...hahaha...lolA park @ Leichester Square! Like this clock...see the video below:

Another part of Leichester Square...with all the theatres around...

Anyone keen for a musical or movie? :P

Here goes my London city day tour... leaving for Scotland that night...oh I tell you that is even so so much better! :DD

No comments: