Sunday, February 24, 2008

Cafe Cartel Breakfast! =)

Best of friends forever!

Cafe Cartel breakfast! :DD

All thanks to dear Steph who doesn't give up on the idea of having breakfast there even though we were all late for it. It is always the time well spent with my two best friends, enjoying a wonderful meal and catching up on one another's life...love you gals! *muackz* :)

Time is never enough juz to hang out with the two girls. We are 3 people who can talk non-stop about everything that is happening in our lives and around us, from a normal breakfast all the way to deep sharing of our visions, goals and dreams. Despite of how busy we are, we try our utmost effort to meet up whenever we got the chance. I truly treasure every moments spent with my best friends.

You guys are certainly angels sent by God to walk with me together here in my life! *hugz*

No comments: