Sunday, March 23, 2008

Good Friday, Great Week! =)

Chilling out @ The LoofBirthday girl of the week -- Miss Tina Ong! =pTina's Birthday Celebration! Night out @ Holland Village with the guysIt's getting harder to meet up with everyone now...treasure this time... :)

Highlight of the night -- TIRAMISU!!!

Hahaha thanks Joe for the recommendation...love the dessert, love the place, love the time spent chatting our dreams again...oh wells... =p

Good Friday and Easter has come and gone. This year I couldn't serve in the easter production because of my work commitments and the company policy that I cannot take leave during this period of time. Cannot help but feeling a little disappointed initially as I want to learn to be in the crew. Oh well, there are still plenty of chances to come aren't they? =)

This year easter my cell group alone has 30 friends attending the service with us just for the past 3 days and a few of them responded to the altar call...Praise the Lord! =D Nothing beats the joy of seeing people going forth to the stage to give their hearts to Jesus and ask him for forgiveness for their sins. Though none of my friends is available to come, I am glad that I could help with other new friends brought here as there are just so many of them. Flo and I were both taking care of the new friends in jw and expo respectively. Certainly God will never let us work alone without the helps of others around...lol

Yet this afternoon I still have to go back to office to work as the report need to be out on Monday morning. How I wish I could fellowship with the rest a while longer...... :/

No comments: