Sunday, March 23, 2008

Tina's Birthday! =)

Happy Birthday girl! *hugz* =DThe birthday cake bought by Tina's brother...so sweet! :PThe birthday girl! Tina and her brother & his familyThanks you dear for sharing your birthday cake with me...we are truly the March babies! Muahahaha.....lol
Alright just to sign off with -- "I AM NEXT!" Hahaha...lol *faint*
Thanks Tina for inviting me to celebrate her birthday with her at her brother's house...he stays only a few blocks away from me! Her brother cooks really wonderful dishes and we had such a blessed lunch at his house! :DD
I haven't feel like that for so long, like spending time at home with my parents is such a rare thing when they are always not around. Seeing how blissful her brother's family is like makes me want to have a family which serves God so much too. It will be such a wonderful thing to share the message, talk about church and God with one another, teaching your kids about the bible stories...so loving... :))
Tina's nephew even play his violin for Tina upon her birthday request! He is now a grade 4 violinist and he plays well...such a soothing melody to the souls...
Thank God for my wonderful sister Tina...you are always the best gal! *hugz* :)

No comments: