Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Wishes

Radhika has left our firm before I could even go back office to say goodbye to her.
The sweetie has left with us a small gift she made herself, and memories of the time we spent for our CPA games training together... :))
Villa Bali! :DD

This place rocks!!! If only I have the car I will drive here much more frequently...hehe...lol

I have never done this before but it would be fun to put it up here...so guys here it goes:

Birthday Wishlist

#1. Backpack for my laptop and personal things so that I can carry them to work -- comfort is just as important as dressing up too...

#2. A dress! -- something I can wear to weddings, dinners or just to work!

#3. Audio sermon -- any kind that is good to recommend to me...I quite enjoy listening to it when I am at work so far... :)

#4. Espirit bath towel -- they just look so comforting to me...heehee...

#5. Books like "Man are from Mars, Woman from Venus", "Pride & Prejudice" (movie cover) or any other books that are highly recommended. -- I need more wisdom ya? *bleah*

#6. Crabtree & Evelyn -- oh yes to enhance my crappiness...muahahaha...lol

#7. More shoes perhaps? -- How about a 4th pair of havaianas slippers? I will never get sick of them anyway... :D

#8. Eat Holland V fish head bee hoon, bak kwa and sushi! -- did I say I am on diet this month? :P

#9. Travel guides to NZ, Taiwan, Vietnam, Grand Canyon -- just reminding myself to go to the NLB again soon here...hahaha...lol

#10. Dinner with my friends on the special day -- just hope I don't have OT that day too...so anyone? :)
Birthdays don't seem to get me that excited anymore compared to the past...is this a sign of aging? It is still important to me though for this is the special day that God has put me on earth. Just that all those celebrations, excitement of the arriving of that day seems to have buried together with the increasing workload and stress and the busy schedules of the adult livelihood...is this good...or is this bad?

When that day is near, sometimes you would just start to think about the past too. Out of the gifts I have received in the past, I guess my most special gift is a teddy bear with a bumble bee on its nose. Hahaha...well honestly it wasn't the best gift of all, not exactly pretty too with that bumble bee on...but that's just make it even more special right...ha... :P

And birthday prayer? Perhaps a boyfriend? :P Hahaha...oh well not really looking for it now but I am opened up to it! :D So maybe I should consider joining the next TTT session...hahaha...lol

After all, I am pretty clear of my feelings now too. Just bumping around I guess... :)

Love is really something unique. It will change you when you are in it, waiting for it and fell out of it. The fact is that you can choose to love many. Or, you can choose to love just one alone. And the most important thing is that loving him does not mean to have him...especially if in the first place he doesn't feel the same way back.

Maybe you are just waiting for someone to sweep your feet off the ground. Maybe you just can't let go of your past. But whatever it is, if you love, keep him in your daily prayers. Not to pray that you guys can be together which would be a really selfish thought...but to pray for the one you love. Pray for him for his spiritual growth, studies, health and everything else...for this should be the way to love someone because when you come before God in faith, he will answer your prayer and you will share the joy of the person who will be blessed too. Doesn't really matter if he loves you back or not for love should be unconditional...when you can do it, you will realise you would no long feel jealous, envy or anxious but simply at peace...

God is not interested in changing your circumstances...he is interested in changing you... :)

No comments: