Sunday, February 04, 2007

Changes

Today is so-called the last Sunday service for my cell. Weng juz inform us after service that our zone will be shifted to attend the Saturday services from next week onwards. Permanently.

I don't really know the reason for the change but this has been in our speculation lately. It has only become a reality today. I guess Sis Jaz will tell us the reason when she is back from her HK trip. Or maybe we wouldn't truly know why there is a need to change.

In fact, I was a bit upset for the change. Up to now, I cannot really see myself taking Sunday off to stay at home and went to church on Saturday instead. A practice for almost 20 years is hard to be altered over a week. Right now, I seriously does not like the idea.

Yet I am not saying I will reject this idea too. In fact, I believe it can be a long-term benefits for us too. For those who are working, Sunday can finally be a day for them to rest at home now. Or if we ever shift our cgm to Sunday, it will be even better as our mind will be able to come prepared and fresh for God's words. Fellowship among us can also be improved. Bible study lessons with Shuhui can be held on every Sunday now and there is no rush for us over the weekdays. It is really tiring and distracting when you are loaded with school and work at the end of your day. And I hope that our cell can enjoy our dinner on the Saturday together from now on...

Thinking a bit more, I am thinking now if the reason for us to shift is because Bro Darren's zone is getting younger now. Saturday is mostly meant for the youngsters and I can only think that this is the highly likely reason for the change. Sigh...wish I know why.

The only fear I have right now is the inconvenience of others like family dinners on Saturday nights. Will they change their schedule for it? Or will they choose to change cell or zone? I guess those are the two options given to us ba...do we have any other choices?

In fact, I believe there are going to be more changes in this year. A cell group leader is attaching to our group these few weeks le. Her appearance keeps me thinking. Is she here to take over our cell? Or is she here to train someone else to be another cell group leader? I have a feeling that something big...a major change will be going to happen soon. And I mean REAL soon.

I don't know if I can take all these changes now. My semester is one big change with the HARDEST modules I have ever taken in NTU through my 3 years life. And now, the changes in church feels like I need to move out of my comfort zone somehow. I really don't like changes, especially the change in church. Maybe that is a phobia I had with my old church. I juz have this weakness for not knowing of how the future will go now. My insecurities.

Chat with Huiling for a while juz now before she heads off for Poland later. Gonna miss her. Haven't manage to meet up with her since she is super busy with her internship. Guess I will see her over there in May ba. Take care babe! *muackz*

Realise that I have many friends overseas this semester. TOO many. Hung Yi told me Tanny has gone to Boston for exchange. Erin is exchanging over at Berkeley. Calvin is also at Georgia now. Then, Yee Jia is having one whole year of exchange at France, Yimin taking this semester at Southhampton, and Huiling at Poland. Plus Daryl, Brian, Ziyang, and Junhui...I have at least 10 friends overseas! It makes me feel kinda left alone here. Wish I were there to join them too. Sigh...

Went to Chinatown to check out the tours to Europe after lunch. The agencies like Chan Brothers and SA Tours that I wanna go are not opened. Those that offer the tours are way too expensive from what I have checked online. Maybe I need to go down one more day before I go back HK to reconfirm the price here. I can't wait to go and find my friends manz. Europe first, then hopefully some time down the road I will go US to find the others. :)

Got AA304 quiz next week and I am VERY worried for it. If I can't score better in AA304, don't even think in the same way for AA206 and AA306 manz. I am really worried for them. But yet I am still enjoying my study life this semester. It will be different for sure. Yeah...JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU!!! :P

And the not-so-fortunate thing is that Yingz Birthday falls on this Tuesday! Wanted to go NUS to find her even but she is already packed with her schedule le. I guess I can only meet up with her after it. Haiz...sorry and I miss you so much babe!

Yuhan also juz passed me her 21st Birthday invitation card. But unfortunately it falls on the period while I am in HK. Owe you a birthday gift gal! Haiz...what is happening to me this year that I am missing out on my friends' birthday???

I am happy that my idea for the Valentine's Day gift for the guys is taken. Actually, I haven't tried it before but the idea juz come along when they tell me how it goes last year. Hahaha...pray that the brothers will appreciate it manz...lol Now I juz hope that it will work out in time. I trust my sisters are good at it for sure...yeah! :D

"If I were to be hindered and stopped now, I know I will never know what is waiting for me at the end of the road le..."

No comments: