Tuesday, February 27, 2007

First blog from HK

Finally settled down to blog for once here. This holiday has been super busy for me visiting relatives, travelling for a rare holiday to Macau with my daddy, and attending dinners with my dad's colleagues. And now I am even rushing my presentation for AA306 here which I will have to finalise with my group mates this coming Friday, the day right after my return. Gosh...should have listened to Joe's advice to come back much earlier...sigh...but then the flights are already fulled by the time I made my adjustment...guess I do not have much choices isn't it? *shrug*

Well, for those who miss me (or my presents...haiz...lol), guess I need to disappoint you all for I didn't do much shopping here. Hahaha...I am really on a "just to relax" mood here and manage to watch the whole of the first season for the english drama "Supernatural" in China. The show is really frightening, more so than most of the ghost shows that I have watched so far. It has to do with lots of curses and spells and demons and stuffs. Kinda like watching ghostbusters and learning about witchcrafts manz. So take it with a "just for thrill" mindset when you watch the show ya?

Will be returning on Thursday night to Singapore. Guess I will focus on my presentation for the days remaining...PLUS the AA306 quiz that is going to be held next Wednesday. Sigh...I am starting to lose confidence in passing AA306 now. Tough tough...*sobz* :X But then, I am really glad to be here at last...it is worth the one week that I get to see daddy...hahaha...now you know I am a daddy's girl ya? *hohoho...lol* And the Macau holiday is really superb! Nothing beats this long-awaited reunion and family holiday trip! Lalalala....lol *bleaming* Wait till I show you all the photos! :D

"Blessed with a great family reunion for this piggy year...thank you Jesus! *muackz*"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I've been so quiet these past weeks, but I have been checking your blog and following all you are doing with interest. Thanks for keeping up your blog. Life is busy at the moment - which is great for Roger and I.
Love, Gaynor x