Friday, February 02, 2007

Counting down my days :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Love the prata @ Ah Fang! :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

From left to right: Vincent, Joe and me!

Our group seem to be growing smaller and smaller each time. Some has gone for exchange overseas, while some are juz too attached to dota.

I miss all these suppers with you guys manz...sigh... :l

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hanjie (my neighbour) & Lincoln

Yeah...we shall come again soon...hahaha...hopefully...lol *wink*

Caught a cold this morning. Guess the cause of it is the late night jog yesterday. The weather has been cold these days and I should have jogged ealier. But the feeling after jogging juz feels super great! :P

Today is another busy day with the seminars and tutorials. I am a few seminars behind now. AA306 is incomprehensive, AA304 is getting harder and harder, and AA206's calculations are super tough! I just don't like bonds and stocks!!! :X Next week, I will take over the presentation for AA206 with Huiqi. The way I see how our tutor shoot us questions is really scary. Oh God, please give me the wisdom so I can manage to answer those questions that she will be asking! *pray*

Went to 179 for dinner with Joe, Vic and Vincent. Hahaha...I LOVE to have dinners with these guys manz! :D Nowadays we are all so busy and it seems like we are getting less and less chance together le. We are planning a CNY steamboat dinner again this year and hopefully it will be held when I am still around ba...sigh... :l

Joe told me that KPMG is still lack of people and that they are offering $200 more for recruitment now. They are even calling up people who never apply to the firm to join them. I think if I reapply to them, I guess I will still stand a good chance since my last semester did not fare too badly. But somehow, I am pretty settled myself with the idea that I am NOT joining any of the Big 4. I believe I would not fit into their environment anyway as it will be very competitive and stressful. I am not a person who can take up too much stress. I can finally understand and see more clearly why God does not want me to be there le. Thank you! :)

Realise I am getting bored in my room tonight. Going for supper later with Joe and the others at 1130pm. Haven't been to supper with them for some time too. Don't really have the mood to mug on a Friday night. Yet I am worried about my modules still. And the worse is that Joe's words keep ringing in my mind now! NO PANGYA! NO NO NO!!! Hahahaha...I am NOT going to try to play that game manz...lol He always introduce new games to me that I will ALWAYS get addicted to...but NOT this time...NO PANGYA!!! :P Hahaha...lol

I think I will read up on either AA306 on consolidation or AA304 later in the night. Realise there is an AA304 quiz on Valentine's Day and another AA306 quiz right after the recess week. Thank God that I don't have anything on tomorrow (except AA206 online discussion at night) so I can spend the whole day studying. And hopefully, I can start it off with a good breakfast at the extension with a kaya toast and a half boiled egg. :P GO GO JIAYOU CHRISTINE!!!

"I will remind myself to be consistent for this semester...yeah...lol"

No comments: