Saturday, March 03, 2007

Back to HK (26 Feb - 1 Mar)

Golden giant pig and lots of little flying pigs!!! SO CUTE!!! :DD
The new shopping mall at Mongkok has 10 over storeys of shops!
Will the pig year be like this in the photo where money will fall upon us???
Hahaha...I HOPE SO!!! :P
Finally heading back home after almost 2 weeks in Hong Kong.
Notice there are many tiny spots on the window outside the airplane so I took a closer look...
...they are actually SNOWFLAKES!!! :DD
My first time seeing "snow"! Hahaha...little lucky me...*bleam* :P
There goes my HK trip. Don't think I will be going back very soon as I need to save up for my Europe trip. Daryl has offered to go Poland with me and after that I will be joining him and his friends to Scotland and Spain...WOOHOO!!! :DD Look forward to May and June...yeah...lol

No comments: