Wednesday, May 02, 2007

CHC Family Day + Sun Concert! :D

My church family, my sisters-in-Christ! :))
I love this picture coz we are surrounded by BALLOONS! :D
Hahaha...it kinda brought me back to my childhood days when I still played with balloons...except that I would like to have them burst...hee hee... *violent girl* :PMy brothers-in-Christ: Dennis and Weng! :)Before the start of the concert...see how happening and crowded it was at Expo Hall 8? Hahaha...I like such atmosphere coz I juz feel so alive here...lol *grinz*Weng & Me! *When can we play pool and watch Spiderman 3? :D*Thank God coz we manage to get a row of seats right in the Charlie terrace area, the middle portion in which we face the stage directly. The screen even displayed a timer in which it start to countdown to when the concert begins...And of course, the highlight of today's concert is on Sun!
It is really cool to enjoy a live concert performance by Sun... :)
Can you feel the superstar ambience? Hahaha...lol
The lighting effect was fabulous! :D Well, I think this picture still can't justify the atmosphere back there at Expo Hall 8 on Labour Day...hahaha...lolAnd there are performances by our O School, the dance school...so ZAI! :DDI LOVE to watch people dance! The hip hop and street dance are just so cool manz...hahaha...sadly to say the hip hop lessons that I wanna take with Yingz have been postponed to infinite period le...*pout* :SAs the concert coming to an end, Rev Kong invite his mother on stage as she had her birthday today...80 years old! :D

Well, when someone reaching 80th years old, it has to be a big celebration because you have to thank God for coming this far in life, and to thank him for all that he has given you by then, and to treasure the years that are remaining on earth with the people you loved...God bless Kong's mother! :D The concert ended with balloons streaming down from the ceiliing everywhere in the hall...

It ended beautifully, with all the smiling, happy faces around. Yet, the night is still young and fellowship has just begun. I really enjoy this year's Labour Day lots. It's special, it is new, and it certainly feel very warmth to me...I love you my Lord... *smile*

It is mainly Sun performing through the whole concert, singing the songs in both her latest and previous albums. She even sang an old worship song that she sang the first time when she just became a christian. The lyrics are beautiful and I was moved too in my heart.

She also shared with us her work, her worries and her views on reports about her, clarifying how she wished that her stories in the past will help to give strength to those who have similar experiences in their lives like herself, instead of what the media 'window dressing' it into someone trying to draw the public's attention.

I feel good watching her perform, even though I am not a big fan of hers, but as a sister-in-Christ together in this church family, I want to give her my support now and in the future. :)

“不完美,也是一种美。~ 何耀珊”

No comments: