Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Things Do Happen In Holiday

Supposedly I should be talking about how happy I am here in Europe, visiting many places up to now...BUT let me complain over something first that I haven't been so down and worried for some time...

Today I went to Poland, Warsaw with Huiling. She was teaching me on the plane a few Polish words and I was happily learning them (even the Polish guys sitting next to me help to correct me lo...oh man so embarrassing!). Everything goes well for me till we wait for our luggages at the conveyor belt that was meant for our small budget airline, the Centralwing Airline. Luggages started to fall from the bell and people picking them up. One by one they were gone the moment the bags fell off...until the conveyor belt stopped moving and the door to the luggages stopped...and our luggages are still nowhere to be seen!

So we decided to walk around to ask for "Lost Luggage" claim and after much checkings to be done, they finally traced out that our luggages were delivered wrongly to the wrong flight...and they are in Germany now! :( This is seriously not something I look forward to after we arrived here at around midnight in somewhere I am here for the first time?? Only thank God that we still managed to settle everything before the last bus left the airport. So in summary, all that we can do now is wait till tomorrow at 1030PM when the officer in charge is in his office, call him up and check if our luggages have arrived yet. Oh well, some first impression for my first time here in Poland! *pout* :S

Actually look on the bright side, I can finally experienced and understand how it feels to have your luggage delayed (and pray hard that it is not classified as "Lost"). This is also the first time I am getting on an European budget airline manz...hahaha...what can I say about it now?! *shrug* :o

Initially, I don't really seem to worry about it that much till my friend was like complaining that most of her clothes is in her bag there. And I started to think about mine...mine is like EVERYTHING is there in that backpack! How stupid am I to put everything in that bag manz...I should have left something behind in my friend's place in London. Coz after which I will be on a 18-days tour around Europe now and hence I simply dumped everything in my bag...haiz...let's pray that this bag will appear to me by tomorrow, and hopefully before I left for Krakow... *crossfinger* :X

Sorry guys that I have to complain on the first entry I ever wrote in Europe coz this matter kinda bothers me somehow now and I just hope to get my bag back immediately... *sobz* :'( Feel so tired and exhausted right now...will update you guys with photos if only I have the chance. Europe is just different and it is really an eye-opener for me here...and being a homely person -- I missed Singapore food! :S Geez...this is juz one thing I realise how unindependent I am manz...gosh sounds like a big kid speaking! :P

Take care everyone...I really miss you all back home... *hugz*

"Oh no my friend juz fell and slept across her bed...don't feel like waking her up though...think I should sleep on the floor for the night... :X"

2 comments:

Gaynor said...

So sorry to hear about your luggage, Christine. But, these things do happen to a lot of people and you just have to take it all in your stride (as you are doing). God bless you lovely Christine. It was so nice to meet you in Luzern.
Love, Gaynor xx

27hcram said...

Thanks for ur encouraging words...it always make me feel good. :) I am really happy to see you in the beautiful Lucern even for a short time. I am really touched that you made your way down to Lucern specially to meet up with me! :D

Thanks for the sharing and to hear about the God works in your ministry and your testimony. I am just glad that we have that chat.

Take care and may God bless you abundantly in your ministry in Germany. Hope to see you one day in Singapore! :D

Love,
Christine ^_^