Thursday, May 24, 2007

Post-Exam Events: Sharon's pushcart + Wala Wala Night

*Entry dated and written on 4 May.*
The local band E.I.C. who performs every Friday night at Wala Wala. :)
Taking photo with one of the band members...like their songs! :D
Yummilicious escargots! :) From left to right: Terry, Vincent, TS, Zhiwei, Vic and Joe
The only girls there, Peiying and Me! :)
Finally this day as arrived...Friday night at Wala Wala with the hall gang -- the Ingenians! (plus Terry :P) Hahaha...lol It was an outing meant to send the few of us, Joe, TS, and me off where the three of us will be in Europe and US next week onwards. Will miss you guys manz...don't forget our outings on 18th June ya? And our pact to meet every once a month then... *wink* :)

I was late to meet the rest as I was helping with Sharon's pushcart at Suntec the whole day. Feel sorry for her as I only managed to make 2 sales on the day and was late as I missed the timing while I was having breakfast with mum at Ikea. Fortunately, there are quite a number of people trying out her shoes but the sizes they wanted went out of stock. Really wanted to help her so that she need not have to close her stall for the next two weeks but I got to leave for Europe...sigh... :(

Thank God Zhiwei is having his intership at Suntec as well...hahaha...wouldn't know about this if he didn't walk past me during his lunch break...at least got someone to share a cab with me manz...lol

Oh manz...I LOVE Wala Wala!!! :DD Their food is great, their drinks are good, and their live band is FANTASTIC! :D I had the best pizza eaten so far lo...yummilicious...lol Tonight's live band is E.I.C., a local soft rock band that is pretty famous...and popular among girls according to Joe... :P (they perform every Wednesday night at Timber and every Friday night at Wala Wala)
Their performance starts from 10pm to 1am, and was divided into 3 sections. First part played most of their own original songs from their upcoming album known as "Jay & Rail" (I think I will support them manz...lol). Second part is a collection of retro songs such as "Video Camera Radio Stars" and a couple dance song (forgot the song title) that was used back at HCJC. Third part was indeed what I called "Saving the best for the last". They played songs that I loved such as Snow Patrol's "Chasing Cars", Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends", and other songs that the audience had dedicated.

Sadly, they didn't played the song I dedicated for us. But glad to say there are actually quite a number of graduates in the room, and familiar faces around too. One of the group of girls, whom believed to be from NUS as they called themselves "The 5th Floor Girls" in their dedication for songs to all graduates here. There was a roar among us when the band read their dedications as well as their wishes to us all. Hahaha...no doubt NTU seemed to occupy a larger capacity there as indicated by our loud cheers...lol Maybe I should have requested for the song "I'll Be Watching You" too...so nice! :))

How I wish this night will never end manz...hahaha...lol Thank God for this great bonding among us and hope it will be sustained in the same way as we enter the workforce soon...

"Thank God for knowing you guys... *hugz* :D"