Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Still stuck @ lovely Warsaw :)

Got to spend another day at Warsaw coz luggage is delayed to tomorrow noon. Juz cancelled one of our hostel bookings meant for Krakow. Somehow, it doesn't make me feel more to go Krakow already...probably except to see the Death Railway there. Let's juz pray that nothing crop up again tomorrow... *crossfinger* :X

Well, everything is in my luggage so I can't update with photos here with my cardreader in my backpack. Will talk about my trip when I get to upload photos. Somehow, I came to like East Europe more than the West Europe like London for the nice scenery as well as the lower expenditures here. The Metro (equivalent to our MRT) is new, spacious and less crowded...way better than the tube in London! Juz enjoy one great Polish dinner around, check out the Old Town and finally ate lots of real cheap Gelato! :D Imagine SGD2.50 for 4 scoops of great quality gelato and a fruit topping?! How can you get that anywhere in the world!!! Joanne, I don't need B&J liao la...hahaha... :P

Thanks Bavis dear for calling me up juz now...hope you enjoy your Taiwan trip! :) And thanks Vic for volunteering to pick me up at the airport when I return...hahaha...will see you all on the 18th June rem? *wink* :D

As for plans tomorrow? Good news is that we no longer need to rush around and I will get to visit Huiling's school tomorrow! :D Maybe we will go for a stroll at the park outside her house, slack around and get to cook food at her place and I will make my herbal soup...Yeah! :P Hahaha...finally a day of rest at Warsaw before I start off with my long backpacking journey... :)) Feel so sorry that I seem to be bullying my big brother to travel with me manz...hee...lol

"A still very happy Christine, without her luggage at Warsaw, praying hard that she can set off for Krakow or Prague without much problems anymore... *grinz* :P"

No comments: