Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Happy food...from now on and forever... :P

Celebration dinner with mummy @ Ichiban Boshi Esplanade
Similar to Sakae, they also offer all plates (except the big red ones) at only S$1.90++ per plate. Since the last time I came here, which was like 2 years ago, their varieties of sushi increase so much so that I have a hard time choosing what I want to eat! :P Hahaha...no kidding manz...they all look so delicious lo...haha... *drool* :P Pork with mushroom soup...makes me feel good to have a bowl of hot soup after eating all these cold sushi... :)
Vegetable sushi...looks good isn't it? *cool* :D
I know someone like Joanne sure won't like this...hahaha...am I right? :P
And of course...my all time favourite SALMON SASHIMI!!! :DD
A Japanese dinner, for me, will not be complete without this. Hahaha...actually this is an interest that I inherited from my mummy...

So can you imagine two salmon sashimi lovers, mother and daughter, happily munching the precious 7 slices of salmon sashimi in such a cool Japanese restaurant??! Hahaha...doesn't sound very cool hor...*bleah* :P
Lunch with mummy on Labour Day @ Han's Century Square
Don't know why but I always find my mum looks like some cartoon or comic character in real life...hahaha...yah she can be quite cute at times la...a much bigger kid than me! *bleah* :P
I actually hesitated to post this picture coz I realise it makes me look so chubby! :S Hahaha...but then, I must remind myself to watch my diet as well...hahaha...oh wells... :P
I still Han's as they offer cheap set meals (main course, soup of the day, coffee/tea or orange juice, fruits) at a nice restaurant setting with waiters serving you your food.

Last time you still have to go out to look at the menu on their signboard to order food. Now, there is even a menu provided on each dinning table for you to sit down and discuss before ordering...how enjoyable manz...lol

Doesn't this chicken chop, with mushroom sauce, tempt you a little? *wink* :D

"One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating."

~Pavarotti
Thank God for the end of my exam so I can enjoy this break of mine before I start my work again.
Thank God for a wonderful mummy who will never fail to keep her dear daughter accompanied.

Thank God for all the happy food in this world so that we will always find a time to enjoy eating.

Thank God for everything. :)

No comments: