Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Firely tours! (feat. Desaru Fruit Farm, Fire Flies River Cruise...18/11/07)

After lunch, we came to visit the Desaru Fruit Farm...and this are Dragon Fruit plants!
I feel like a kid on a school excursion to learn the different types of fruits and their plants. :PThe passion fruit plants!

Similar to their name, they make the walk way romatic...maybe that's how love can be blossom...hahaha...lol Passion fruit! Reminds me of bubble tea... :P The gallery of the farm
Have you seen monkey riding a motorcycle? There is nothing much in the gallery except some models showing how they process or weight the fruits. There is also a huge Ostrich egg since they rare some animals in the farm too.
But most of all, the garden outside the gallery is sooooo lovely!
I love such a relaxing day strolling around a garden like this.
Behind the garden they also rare some bees for their honey.
Mum looks great here...glad she is having a good time too! :)
And here's the water apple farm!
Water apples have so many different kinds too...wooh...
My evidence of being here @ Desaru Fruit Farm :)
There are many other fruits like lime and 'chiku' around too.
Finally I spotted a dragon fruit that is not covered up with the plastic!
The owner also rears a few animals here...mainly goats and rabbits and ostrich!
I LOVE ANIMALS!
See the little goat is chewing on the leaves I gave it...so cute!
I think both me and mum loves animals. It's a great joy to play around with them...lol
That's my mum...she's such a big kid! :DD
The day has finally come to an end...it's time we say goodbye to the fruit farm now...
After another nice dinner, we head on to take the river cruise to see fireflies! :D

We are suppose to observe silence and totally no photos taking here.

Well I guess if you want to see it next time, then come on such tour yourself ya? :) It'll be so much fun and things to see and learn...yeah...

"Thank God for this great time with my mum and such a wonderful trip! :)"

No comments: