Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Take care, Mummy! (22/11/07)

Mum & I @ Melben Seafood Restaurant...all ready for our crab feast! :DDI simply can't wait to get my hands on the famous Crab Bee Hoon...YUMMY!!! Since I can't take chilli, black pepper crab is the other fav of mine...uniquely a local cuisine...
A dinner before mummy return to HK...guess she will enjoy the food over there much more since it has always been her favourite...and I bet she will enjoy herself much more now with daddy around her...yeah...lol My lovely family photo (taken before Daddy returns to China)...missing my parents pretty much though...not because I am not strong here but truly they are great... :)
"I will forever and always thank God for blessing me with such great parents who love and adores me well and teach me the right way of living always..."

No comments: