Thursday, November 29, 2007

Curry Chicken!

My very first curry chicken! It was a great success to cook it at last...hahaha...so what next?

This week I didn't really study much for my CFA Level 1. Reason being:

1) Lazy -- which I don't deny it;

2) Tired & busy -- many household chores to do and plans to
make for my flea market;

3) Cooking -- I don't really enjoy eating outside so much since it
is expensive and not so healthy.

So honestly, I don't have high hope for Sunday but take it as some experience of CFA...and in fact a very expensive lesson to learn... :P

I want to learn to cook many dishes, as a hobby and also to save money on eating outside food. I don't cook well in the past and sometimes I don't even dare to present it to others for tasting. Now I can understand the sufferings of my ex...haha...lol I have been cooking simple dishes for the week, cooking about the same old dishes that I know of and trying to perfect them. And today, I finally made my CURRY CHICKEN! It tastes great! :DD Hahaha...trust me manz...anyone wanna give it a try? *wink*

This morning I met up with my iPod mini buyer and sold the item for S$120. I thought I have made a great deal out of it but in the evening I was informed that my iPod is not working right...how could it be?! I have tested it before I sold it. And I should have insisted on showing the buyer the working condition of the iPod before he left but he was the one who rejected it. I cannot tell if it is really spoilt originally or after he got it now. How stupid me...

Tomorrow I will meet up with him again to take it back for checking. And I have promised to pay him back half of the amount first. Is it really my fault that I could have missed the flaws in the iPod? I am not trying to cheat anyone here but I should have been more careful about selling the items out too. If I insisted to show him it is working properly before I hand him the iPod, the conflicts would have been more clear who's fault it is. And if I know its battery is not working well, I could take it back immediately too and just bear with the embarrassment for not noticing that fault...how careless of me to fail to do so...haiz...

Anyway, I am so glad to be out with the girl today after her exam. Time is always wonderful with this best friend of mine around...especially I have not gone out to shop for ages! I don't feel like spending much at all now as I am scared I would spend much more for Xmas. It is wiser if I spend less for the time being...that's the same for Yingz...oh manz what should our budget be for our Xmas gift exchange this time round?

I am glad too that I will be meeting up with Steph tomorrow after her paper. I need to borrow the financial calculator from her too. Yingz will be there too so it is the 3 of us again...yeah! :)

"Thank God for a great day! :D"

No comments: