Sunday, July 01, 2007

Chong Qing Steamboat! :D

Chong Qing Steamboat! :)
They are famous for their Szechuan soup...thank God they have the half not spicy! *phew*
Yuen Ki & Me! :)
We are proud to announce that we have GRADUATED! *grinz*

The graduating hall guys...except Terry...heee...lol

Taking a break from writing about my Europe trip coz I guess it will be never ending... :P

Went to Chong Qing Steamboat on the Sunday night after I returned from my trip. The place, as usual, is packed with people. The food is normal to me coz I suppose their main attractive point is in their soup, the famous Szechuan spicy soup. Realise everyone seems to be going separate ways: Joe to US for training for 4 wks, Yuen Ki going Scotland for further studies, Zhiwei and Vic have already started working long ago, and Vincent is back in army. I seem to be the only one still idling around till my work starts on Monday... :P

Ever since I returned from my trip, I have been catching up with my hall friends more than often. It was great to be with them outside of hall...feels like everyone is moving out of the student phase to the working adult phase nowadays. Love to be with them... :)

"Can't wait to go to work on Monday now...wondering how the culture and the people there are like...hope I will feel great there too... :)"

No comments: