Monday, July 16, 2007

Europe Trip: Germany > Heidelberg! (17/05/07)

Welcome to the Black Forest!Visiting the cuckoo clock workshop...I guess there are probably hundreds over cuckoo clocks here and most of them are even one of their kinds...cool... :)The materials needed to make a cuckoo clock...complicated right? :PLunch in the Black Forest!!! :DD

I would say this is one of the best meal I have there -- The original Black Forest cake, Germany Bratwrust sausage and mash potato salad, and Gulash soup and bread!

Eating BLACK FOREST cake in the BLACK FOREST...so rhyme! *bleah* :P
According to Guiness Book of World Records, this is the world's largest cuckoo clock!The famous bridge in Heidelberg...nice? :PLike it here coz it is really a small. cozy little town...one of a kind! *smile*Another church in Europe...looks the same everywhere lo...lolScenic view of the Rhine river in Heidelberg...lovely! :))My international group tour friends!!! :DD
A rare chance indeed to know people from all around the world...River cruise...every angle has its own fantastic view...I love it! :D

Love the river...love the peacefulness of it... *bleam* :))

Didn't go to the capital or the town of Germany but a small town near the border side. Personally, I don't fancy Germany a lot but I love scenic places. And Heidelberg seems to leave me with a very different impression of Germany after this...maybe I will consider Frankfurt or Berlin next time then...hee... :P

No comments: