Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Europe Trip: Switzerland > Lucern! (feat. River Cruise...15/05/07)

Since I am still having the same old training programme for my 1st week of work in the office, I should continue with my Europe trip ba... :POn our way to Switzerland the early next morning and here we are getting nearer to the border of France and Switzerland...The countryside of France is scenic and pretty, sometimes passing by some vineyards and farmhouses as well... :)Our coach stopped for lunch at one of the French stopover, a small restaurant in the middle of nowhere. Since I am starving, I just grabbed quite a bit of food -- a ham & cheese quiche, a bowl of mushroom soup and a garden salad....yummy! :DFinally SWITZERLAND!!! lolOn the street of Lucern!
Love this photo coz it tells all -- Enjoying my ice cream in the lovely street of Lucern in a great cool weather...sounds wonderful hor? :PThey have really pretty and yummilicious-looking cakes at the bakeries......and of coz the Swiss CHOCOLATES!!! *bleam* :DThe famous Lion Mounument!
A sleeping lion by the pool side...will it wake up someday? :PThe Swiss Lake! :D
Notice the rainbow on the left? YES IT"S RAINBOW!!!
*starting to hum "Rainbow Connection"*
If you look at the photo VERY carefully, on the right side, there's another rainbow but fading...A DOUBLE RAINBOW!!! How amazing!!!! :DD
It is so pretty that I couldn't take my eyes off it this scenic river... *dazed* The snow-capped Swiss mountain! :D
I will post another entry just for it later on...so just WAIT! *wink* :POur river cruise ride with wine and beer served, an unforgettable experience worth the money spent... *smile*This picture shows the light shining down from the sky...like little spotlights spotting out for the wonders of God's creation... :)The town of Lucern! As you can see, it is pretty small and cozy with a sparse population.Back in our Swiss hotel!
The interior design of the restaurant at our hotel is simply fantastic! :DThese are the few dinners that are included in our tour package...and it is certainly one of the best dinner I have eaten so far too...lolAnd this is my cozy little Swiss cottage look-alike hotel room! :D
Take notice of the wooden beams on the ceiling...they contribute lots to the Swiss cottage ambience...LOVE IT! *wide smile*
Switzerland is one of my most favourite place in Europe because of its beautiful natural sceneries. I simply love mountains, grasslands and rivers! Everything is just so pretty here...I really hope to be back here someday... *grinz* :))

2 comments:

27hcram said...

Hahaha...thanks for telling me that! =)

Henry Leong said...

Wow what a wonderful trip!