Sunday, July 08, 2007

Europe Trip: Switzerland > Lucern! (16/05/07)

Taking the cable car down Pilatus...the view is still as scenic as ever... :)A small chapel on top of one of the mountains...I wonder who will go there for service manz...lolOverlooking the Lucern Lake...so pretty!!! :DThere are also quite a number of Swiss cottages on the slope of the mountain, with sheeps, cows, deers and many other wild animals ranching on the grass slopes...I am falling in love with Switzerland more and more now... :POne group of cows spotted "sun-tanning" on the grass...don't they look like they are having some kind of meeting there in that semi-circle they formed? :PCHEESE FONDUE!!! :DD It is FANTASTIC manz...but not easy to make coz unlike chocolate fondue, it contains some alcohol inside as well...yummilicious!The Swiss folklore show! :)This show is the highlight of the restaurant, mainly to attract the tourist groups visiting Lucern. The performers play all kind of the traditional Swiss intruments such as the Swiss horn, the swirling of the coin in the bowl, the broomstick dance and the parade of the Swiss flag! I guess this is the BEST meal I ever had in Switzerland so far! :DThe Swiss cow bells can play out wonderful music too! :)The restaurant also introduce their very own Swiss cow which roams around the whole restaurant during the folklore show, joking and playing around with the guests in the house. :)Rosti and sausage! It tastes really fantastic...not like any of those you find in Singapore manz...lolThe famous Swiss watches at Bucherer! :DCAKES!!! :DD
I guess I never really love eating cakes and pastries much until I get to Europe this time... :P The little town of Lucern...so peaceful, quiet and beautiful... *smile*
The houses in Switzerland are really pretty...wish I can own any one of them someday...lol
Gaynor & Me!
Finally get to meet her over there in Europe...hahaha...God's destiny! :))Leaving Lucern, we headed towards Germany, passing by the Rhine River along our way. The Rhine Falls are quite a manificient view from afar too... :)
The Rhine River!Spotted this cute little baby clothes...so kawaii!!! :DD
I LOVE Switzerland!!! :DD It is juz so scenic and beautiful...and also the first time I am seeing SNOW!!! :)) You wouldn't know how much I long to feel, see and touch it manz...hahaha...and actually you cannot never hold on to them long enough with bare hands coz they are freezingly cold!
Oh well, I just love everything here in Switzerland manz... *bleaming* :))

3 comments:

Gaynor said...

Hi Christine, I'm just loving all the photo's! You took heaps and I'm so glad you had a WONDERFUL time in Europe. I'm also thrilled to bits to have met you and will enjoy hearing how the job is going, etc. I'll keep looking at your blog to keep me up to date.
Love, Gaynor x

Gaynor said...

Hi Christine,
Hope you don't mind (too late actually) but I just had to share your beautiful photos with all my blogging friends!
Love, Gaynor xx

27hcram said...

Hi Gaynor,

Of coz I don't mind! Glad you enjoy the photos anyway... :) My work is pretty relax right now and my colleagues are nice...I am enjoying it! Take care and keep in touch!

Love,
Christine ^_^