Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Jason's baby full month celebration! (19 July)

Jason's baby, Leong Deng Yun, full month's celebration!
He is so chubby, cute and he smiles so often when he is asleep...Awwww! =D

The usual red eggs for the baby's full month...hahaha...not Easter ya... =P Little baby boy Leong Deng Yun!

He looks like both mummy and daddy...how adorable... =)

My colleagues, Joyce and Dawn...everyone is so excited to hug the baby boy! =DMeng Hwa totally has the fatherly look...hahaha...lol

This month has so many new born babies!

  1. Jaz's baby girl Cayla's full month celebration earlier this month.
  2. My neighbour, Lester's baby boy was born when I was in Taiwan and we juz got their inivitation card to their full month celebration at Grand Menicure Hotel next Sunday afternoon.
  3. Jason Leong's baby boy Deng Yun's full month celebration now.
  4. And juz the day before Jason's baby celebration, my cell member Dominique juz gave birth to her baby girl Mckayla at TMC at 6.28am! Gosh 4 babies in a row...all in this rat year! =D
Well, I like what my neighbour says: "Something must have happened last year!" =P

No comments: