Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Taiwan Youth Camp 2008 -- Praise & Worship Songs Lyrics

The Indonesia worship songs are making quite a great influence these days over CHC, or probably christians outside Indonesia. I was listening to the True Worshippers CD that I bought from the Attributes Private Sale on last Sat and I just love all their songs! Many of them had even been translated into english and chinese! I even recognised quite a number of the songs were actually sung during the Taiwan Youth Camp! Their songs truly rocks! =D

So here's just a few songs that I have fallen in love with during the camp. They were sung in English during our service but I guess I still prefer the Chinese lyrics...for the time being. =P

Hahaha...enjoy! *wink* =)

PS: You can search the guitar chords at the forum from http://www.guitar4christ.com/ using the Indonesia song title...truly great songs for quiet time! =DD

Dalamnya KasihMu Bapa

我何等愛你阿爸天父
你無條件為我付出
犧牲愛子叫我得贖
你愛充滿我

主你寶血為我而流
洗淨我罪給我自由
你的愛是何等偉大
喔主耶穌

一生要讚美
我美好救主
你的愛是我生命全部
一生要敬拜
我親愛天父
你無條件的愛
讓我心得滿足

Walau Seribu Rebah
[Listen audio @ http://www.imeem.com/jkiagape/music/6XkN-jBr/walau_seribu_rebah/]

我从来不曾怀疑过 Mercies that rise with the new morn
到底你有多么爱我 Set me apart as a new born
我生命里的每一分钟 Each moment I live, by faith I believe
都有你看顾着我 With You I'm never alone

有的时候黑暗临到 Darkness may come, trials seem so long
有的时候巨浪狂风 You are the light I depend on
我心依然满有平安 Through valleys and storms, Your word keeps me strong
因为有你看顾着我 My shelter, refuge and song
我的主 I trust in You

不管前面道路有多困苦 Everyday I live ,I know You are my God
耶稣你永远是我的帮助 I lift my face and look to you my God
只要有你在我身边永远都看顾 Even when the mountains tremble, And a thousand fall
我必能一路永跟随我的主 I will stand with You, My Jesus, Take my all

Hati Hamba (Servant's Heart)

我永远不会忘记 Standing in awe of Your grace
主你那丰富恩典 Setting my feet in Your ways
如今我在天父怀中 Entering into Your presence
因为你舍下自己 To behold You face to face

你不看我的过去 God of all heaven and earth
只是完全接纳我 Holding me in Your embrace
主你的爱何等伟大 Unfailing love that surrounds me
我的心完全融化 Oh God I stand amazed

我亲爱救主 My Jesus, My Lord
我心何等感谢 You're the love of my life
你单单在意 Wherever You go
我这爱你的心 Wanna be by Your side
我愿一生 No longer I
追求跟随我主 But Christ living in me
谦卑为你服事这世界 Serving You for all eternity

我亲爱救主 My eyes set on You
我要一生敬拜 In this race that I run
在我生命中 No longer my ways
你是唯一的爱 Let Your will be done
毫无保留 Make me a servant
我愿献上所有 My heart's ever true
何等渴慕能为你而活 Clinging to the cross, I'll follow You
耶稣我主 I'll follow You

Ku Kan Terbang (I Will Fly)
[Watch video @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v80Efwnfeog]

主祢的话语 YOUR WORD IN MY LIFE
是我脚前的灯 IS A LAMP ONTO MY FEET
祢应许 AND YOUR LOVE
照亮我未来所有道路 SHINING BRIGHTER DEEP INTO MY HEART

主祢的真理 YOUR TRUTH IN MY LIFE
引导我的脚步 BRINGS ME CLOSER TO YOUR STRENGTH
当我全心等候 I WILL GIVE YOU PRAISE
主必叫我得力量 WITH ALL OF MY HEART I WILL SING

I will fly high AND I WILL FLY
尽情地遨翔 HIGH ABOVE THE CLOUDS
有祢同在 RIDING THE SKY
我必不困倦 LIFTING YOUR GLORY
主祢话语 LET ALL THE EARTH
维持我生命 WATCH US LIVE IN LOVE
祢的平安 PRAISING YOUR NAME
永远在我心 AND FLY ALONG WITH YOU

祢道路,永远高过我的道路 AND YOUR WAYS, ALWAYS HIGHER THAN ALL MY WAYS
主祢意念,永远超越我的意念 AND YOUR PLAN, RISES HIGH ABOVE ALL MY PLAN
祢真理,释放我脱离了捆绑 AND YOUR TRUTH, SETS ME FREE FROM ALL OF MY CHAINS
我要带着祢话语 LET ME WALK WITHIN YOUR TRUTH
行走我一生道路 LET ME FLY ALONG WITH YOU 

Mujizat Itu Nyata

全能的神你能力无限
有了你万事都有可能
纵使大山在眼前
你也能够挪去
在你绝对没有难成事

主每当我软弱无力
你的恩典够我用
只要我能够相信
奇迹必会降临

不靠才能
不靠势力
依靠神灵的能力
只要我全心呼求
奇迹必会降临

只要坚定来宣告就有奇迹
坚定 相信就必会成就

No comments: