Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Europe Trip: Italy > PISA! (02/06/07)

PISA! See the leaning tower? :)

It is actually just a bell tower of the church which stand alone at the side.
I can touch the leaning tower with my fingertips! :P
It's a dream come true for me to be here...woohoo! :DDAlthough the leaning tower is said to be inclining more as time passes by, visitors are still allowed to go up to the top in groups of 30 every hour......but look at the price!!! It's EUR15 (SGD30) just to go up for 15 minutes...so ex! *pout* Sigh...They sell slices of coconut like this in Italy, with a beautiful nam "Cocco Fresco"! :D
Singapore hawkers should consider naming our coconut with some Singlish names too...heehee...We only stayed here at Pisa for 3 hours before we took the train to Rome.

Looking out of the train is the best sea view I have ever seen...and guess what sea is this? Yes it is the Mediterranean Sea! So blue, so sunny, so pretty! :DDLove the green gren farmlands...could I own a farm and plant my own vegetables and rear my own animals when I retired next time? :P

Maybe there isn't much scenery in Singapore, therefore whenever there is farms, seas and mountains, I would become totally fascinated by them!The numerous rows of dried grass on the mowned grass make up quite a unique scenery.


We are finally here...at ROME! :D *wait for my next entry*

No comments: