Thursday, October 18, 2007

Singapore's Pret A Manger! =D

Work hard is to enjoy life...so here's a little pampering: 2 Pret-A-Manger sandwiches and a cup of Starbuck Latte (free because of opening Citibank account)! :D
My love history with Pret-A-Manger starts when I was touring London back in May and June this year. Sandwiches, being one of the cheapest food outside, has been my big favourite then and I took it for lunches and dinners when I am in the city. Pret-a-Manger is simply a chain of outlets everywhere in London, providing sandwiches with great ingredients and qualities...simply love them! :D

I know of this one and only outlet in Singapore some time ago but it is rather inconvenient for me to travel to Lao Pa Sat just to have the sandwich. Today I have the chance at last as my client's place is located in Shenton Way...woohoo!

Well, getting to travel around to experience great food all over Singapore so your lunch break is never a boring, routine one...isn't it good to being an auditor? (Satisfaction to work: +1 point!) :P

No comments: