Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Satisfy

It's Halloween M&M!!! See the pumpkin-faced Mr M&M? :P

Work load is finally building up after so many weeks of idling in my comfortable office. Many new staffs are streaming in and there is just another group of them yesterday. Sooner or later, there will not be enough seats in the office to accomodate us manz...ahhh! :X

I am currently multi-tasking in many many ways:

  1. Clearing review points from Transas
  2. Interim audit for DSV
  3. Studying for CFA Level 1 which is only 6 weeks away
  4. Tidying up the house for Dad's return next week
  5. Training up for the 10km GE run this coming Sunday.

Am I overloading myself with too many things again? Oh well... *thinking*

Mummy is leaving for HK again on 22nd Nov and will probably return only after the Chinese New Year next year. So that means I am gonna be home alone again!!! Good or bad, I finally manage to cook meals for myself and my mum now...so at least I need not have to eat out again and again! :D And this saves me lots more of $$ according to my own expense account that I prepare...it really works for me to help me save up so far! So let's hope I can make another dream of mine come true again! *wink*

Finally booked my tickets to HK for CNY next year too. Thank God that CNY starts on Thursday that I can go back at last. But this time Shu Hui may come along too...woohoo! :)) Kinda look forward to it now...

Sis Jaz is pregnant with her second child. I wonder if the painting I got for her from Italy really works wor...hahaha...lol Congratulations to another new star! Somehow it feels happy to know that there will be a new life joining us soon...maybe that's because those happiness will affect you in a positive way that no matter how tired you are, seeing those shine from the joyful faces truly makes your day a great one ba...yeah...lol

Cheers! :)

2 comments:

Gaynor said...

Good to hear work is picking up, but you do sound busy otherwise.
Love and many blessings, Gaynor

27hcram said...

Thanks dear! :)