Saturday, October 20, 2007

Welcome home! =)

Welcome back TS! :)
TS is finallly back after 5 months of staying in US under the work & travel...so glad to see you! Clarke Quay @ night...pretty!
We hang around Indochine Waterfront for a drink and some finger food, walk along the river before we head down to Orchard Cineleisure for a late night movie, Brothers.
Tonight's celll group was about God of order and design since the Arise and Build is approaching.
"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." - Luke 6:38 (NIV)
The steps to be a good sower:
  1. Your seed must be planted.
  2. You must rendered your seeds useless.
  3. You must expect what you have planted.
  4. Size of harvest is determined by the type of seeds sowed.
  5. Seeds sowed must be planted on good grounds.
  6. We must wait for the harvest to come.

If you sow well into good persons or things, it'll be multiply back to you. Don't curse when you want the same thing from others. Would you like a backstabber or would you not feel the urge to get back your revenge when you know who backstab you? Who are you if you curse someone who bought his dream car and later on you cannot get your hand of his car? A big hypocrite isn't it?

For I learn one thing tonight: Whatever you do to others, it'll be done back to you. And THAT simply tells you one more thing: Be a blesser and not just a receiver!

Chris asked us to think about 3 things we want to achieve at this moment after the message was given. Because to have those visions in our heads, we will see where are the areas we should sow now so that we can reap in good and achieve these things we want to have in our lives. I want to see financial breakthrough in me. I want to be a provider who can provide in abundance to my parents. I want to meet my partner and married to have a family of my own. All of them are practical to achieve and I know where to sow too...yet why is there a stirring in my heart still...?

To make things worse, I keep thinking about him the whole night. It is kind of distracting me. There is a fear if he ever knows what I am thinking for I would not know how he would react to it. And even if nothing happens, I would not know how to face him too...what a dilemma...God, why do I feel this way? Is he the One? Somehow, this time I have absolutely ZERO confidence about it and I am starting to feel scared...because it would be too good to be true...

Nevertheless, I learn much more during cell group meeting today once again...so blessed! :)

"Thank God for this great night!"

No comments: