Friday, August 31, 2007

Convocation 2007

NTU undergrad life has finally drawn a fullstop here.

Here's the memories of me in the very suit that I have been waiting to wear for almost 20 years of my life...hahaha...or maybe not just me... *wink* :P
From left to right: Vincent, Me, Zhiwei and Joe (@ orange block 4th floor)


The very place where we had our steamboat, TCS, and lao yu sheng during the CNY period. :)Hall 5 Canteen!

Why do they only renovate this place AFTER we left??! Sigh...*pout* :(Gifts brought back from New York by Joe! :DThe friendly Can B fruit stall uncle, who took over hall 5 canteen, wants a picture of us when he saw us there. He even wanna put our photo with him at his stall...well but...we probably forget to send him the softcopy ba... :PThe bridge that connects Yunnan Garden to the extension outside.

It is memorable to us coz we had been climbing over this gate whenever we came back late after our supper gathering...for the past 3 years liao... :)Yunnan Garden is certainly the best place in NTU to take graduate photos together...right? :PThe old school gate of the former Nanyang University.The Three NBS Graduates!Nanyang Lake!

Whenever there is a birthday celebration, it is very likely to end up here...hee hee hee...*grinz*Take a closer look at this photo...see a difference? :P

Don't know why Joe is so happy that day...hahaha...lolChinese Heritage Centre! We are trying HARD to take a good shot with us throwing our caps up in the air...and you can see how many NGs we got to take manz...lol

This is our best shot manz...hahaha...HOORAY! :DD

Of coz we'll not forget to take picture with the Hall 4 Canteen aunty...our favourite zhu char for dinner! :D Gonna miss her cooking and her hospitality manz... *smilez*

Our photoshoot has not ended at NTU. We took a cab down to Esplanade to take more pictures, something that really represents Singapore...hahaha...it's a pity Vic missed all these manz...lol

My solo shot! :P

I like the rooftop garden of Esplanade...the place is pretty as you overlook the Singapore River here... :)

Thank God for you guys manz...I can only imagine how my life in NTU will be like if I never stay in hall...probably sad...hahaha...lol

Most of us already started working now...this picture seems to suit us perfectly right now... :)

We also met another group of NTU graduates who came over to take photos together...so qiao! :D Hahaha...ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE! *jiayou!* :)

Convocation photos without taking with my parents are certainly NOT complete! The most unfortunate thing is that on the actual day of my convocation, I forgot to take my camera, the one I put in my bag everyday without fail, to NTU! (coz I left it at home to charge that very morning and forgot to take it as I left in a hurry...*sobz*)

Since I haven't collected my studio photos yet (will show you guys IF I have a softcopy :P), these are just all that I've got...haiz...memories of the day that my parents have been waiting for all these years...well I know they are and they are proud of me too...thank you to both my parents and my Father in heaven... :)

The S3 tutorial and seminar rooms...hahaha...how can I forget this place manz...lol

Mummy & Daddy! :D

They are pretty happy to be here...hahaha...lol

I finally manage to make it to this day, the day I really want to make my parents feel proud of me...one of the best ways I know to show my gratitude to all the years for raising me up... :)

PS: Daddy came all the way back from China just to attend my graduation ceremony k...even for just a few days I feel so touched...*sobz* :S

Finally...I am a GRADUATE!!! :DD

Thank God for giving me the wisdom to pass all my exams and making my parents happy.

Thank God for letting my parent came for my graduation ceremony and be proud of their very own daughter.

Thank God for being here with me always as I face the new changes ahead of me after graduate.

Guide me and use me my Lord as I want to shine for you too...hope you'll be proud of me too... :)

"Went to be the backup for the basketball game for my company tonight and they played well. Next Saturday will be the netball match...hope I can play well for it ba...Jia You! :D"

No comments: