Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Moment of the awaiting truth

Clock is ticking fast today. The time will come when I know about the changes...how would it have looked like now? I want to find out the difference,and face it with an open heart. Yet, I am afraid of knowing how it had changed because I know part of me is still there...trying to deny any evidence of my very own existence...

Anyway, I finally signed up to take the CFA exam on 2 Dec 2007, which is only 3 months away from now. Initially, I never intend to take it up so early though it is also juz a matter of sooner or later. Yet come to think about it, this seems to be the best time for me as the workload is still light on my shoulders at this very moment. Once the happy period is over, I will probably be digging out as much of free time I can find. Well...wish me luck then! :)

"Walk away before the downpour..."

No comments: