Saturday, August 04, 2007

Recap of Events July 2007

Realise I haven't blogged much about about July, the month that my work had begun, the month when my daily activities are well arranged to the max! :D Maybe God knows I don't want to be alone...hahaha...oh well...lol So here goes the recap of Events July 2007!!! *Drum rolling...*
Dinner with Steph and Yingz, my two closest friends ever since DHS...

It was partly meant to gather after my return from Europe trip, as well as sending Steph off to New York and Canada for another two weeks.

Time is really precious manz...but it never be enough being with you two... *hugz* :))Meeting up with Chorcheng, the gal I met during my Europe trip. We have been going out a few times ever since we return. Chilling out at Timbre right after our dinner. The live band is great and the place is cozy and unique...but prob juz a little stuffy because of its enclosed open area... :)

Thank God for this friend whom are always around to hand out with, in Europe and even back home...hahaha...heyz we must take photo tog here too ya? :PAnd of course, not to forget the outings that I have with my hall friends. Sometimes, meet up for dinner after work and go for a drink or supper around. We have tried out Waraku (sending Joe off to US) and went with Vincent to Punggol nasi lemak on our way back home...I love the food manz...hahaha...lol *feeling so sinful* :PWe came to Indochine Forbidden City at Clarke Quay for a drink after our dinner that meant to send Joe off to NY...and this is actually the first time I experienced what is called Ladies Night...1-for-1 cocktail promotion as it is a Wednesday night...woohoo! :D
I had been here once before and that leaves me quite a good impression of the place...this time here again it feels as good too... *smile* :)Even with the four of us only, it feels great to just hang around and chit chat...though it has been so long ago now coz even Joe has just returned from US after 4 wks training there manz...lol Me & Xiang Ming! :D

This is my partner during sec 3 & 4 back in DHS...it feels such a long time we know each other! Haven't seen her at all ever since JC then and now we just look so much different from who we are in the past...time is aging all of us manz...hahaha...lol07/07/07 -- the day this year where many lovers decide to exchange their vows to each other on this special...and Jarvis and Linda is one of them, having it at the Singapore Arts Museum. :)The limelight of the day is of coz the wedding couple! No matter who you are, I believe everyone there can feel the lovey dovey atmosphere filling up the whole place...

Love, is indeed, all around... *bleam* :)One kiss that seal the covenant between the newly wed couple.

May God bless them and their family with love and joy forever and to overcome all the difficulties ahead of them as they now come to learn to face together...Bavis & Me! :D

The babe has just left for Europe and Taiwan for 1 month again...gonna miss hanging out with her manz...haiz... *pout* :XWe had a great time hanging around in Orchard one afternoon after service, with Bavis' idea to imitate the models at Espirit store...hahaha...so fun manz...lolDon't we look like one of them? :PKTV at K-Box at Lucky Chinatown!

My KTV started with my hall friends when I used to stay in hall last time. And now, it seems to have spread to my cell group as well...hahaha...a favourite pastime for every youngsters these days ya? *grinz* :DLate night supper at some coffee shop at Chinatown.

[From left to right: Locust (Bavis' brother), Weng, Dennis, Bavis, and Me]

Prata for supper...remind any one of you of anything? :PDinner with 02S34 friends, my HCJC mates.

The first outing only have the 4 of us (Lydia, Yimin, Chongyu and Me) while others like Weiling, Ziyang and Huiling only join us the next time.

This was the Banana Tempura (aka Goreng Pisang) that Lydia ordered back in Glutton Bay. Well, the name sounds so classy, even with its kaya dipping that we called it "Kaya Fondue"...hahaha...lolPulau Ubin Cycling with Xinyi and Mingchuan and their friends! :DPulau Ubin is a lovely, relaxing place to hang out with over the weekends.

It feels SO GOOD to be totally out in the nature setting environment when you are not working in the office...coolz...lolA greedy and sweet-toothed wild boar! :D

It will pop its piggy head up whenever u place a sweet or rambutan on the edge of the railing...so greedy and so CUTE!!! :DDThe famous AMK CRAB BEE HOON!!! *drool*I had dinner at this place on Monday (with cell group) and Saturday (with hall friends) on the same week!!! :D

Two times in a week with such delicious crab...but I guess I still can't get enough of it...lolNot to forget, my bestest friend Yingz!!! :DD

The two of us have been meeting more frequent this month as she works near me. We also made a pact to meet every Saturday, no matter how limited time we had, to exercise every week together. Besides today when I was sick, we had been to bowling and cycling so far near our houses...it feels just so so great to hang around with you gal...the person who know me the best ever since we become friends... :))Relaxing at McCafe at ECP after our exercise.

You know...I can never thank God enough for having you as my friend in my life... *hugz* SEE...it's the AMK Crab Bee Hoon again!!! :D
But this picture is grabbed from Bavis as I was too busy eating this time round coz we ordered so much more seafood than the other time manz...lol Our July monthly outing was at AMK Crab Bee Hoon and Liquid Kitchen at upper Thomson Road pub this time. We played dice game and card games at the pub...miss these times... :)
My first treat to my parents @ Bosses Vivocity.
This is, after all, using my own hard-earned money at last! :D
The whole restaurant is elegantly designed with the theme as black, serving a wide range of Shanghainese and Cantonese cuisines. The price is not very cheap but still affordable. The food is great to both me and my mum but not to daddy...oh well...of coz he had tons of such meals back in China...hahaha...lol

Don't know why but I have to agree that my mum is quite photogenic...in everywhere with food ya? :P Hahaha...lol

The month of July has just ended and I was just as busy as I was during my holiday. God never fails to provide me with companions, almost every night after work. I wonder how everything will be like in the new month ahead...would it still be as great as it is now?

Well, I look foward to everything you have planned for me my Lord... :)

No comments: