Saturday, September 16, 2006

Chain cycle


I realise my life is getting monotonous this year: Study, sleep, study, sleep...an evil chain cycle of an undergraduate...haha... Feeling kinda tired about all these but yet they are inevitable: I can never escape from them anyway. My stress-phobia is coming back, that is I would throw everything down and do nothing about them, because I am just so scared of them. The notes and books will become monsters in my mind that they will jump up and bite me...I hate these thoughts of mine but when can I get rid of them? Haiz...

The only interesting things in my room are my hammies, never fail to entertain me with their cute funny little stunts...haha...lol They are growing so much fatter now...wonder when I can finally turn them into little fur balls to play with...haha...lol

End this entry with a reminder below that I think is very practical in everything that we do...

"Let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart." - Galatians 6:9

No comments: