Saturday, September 02, 2006

The heart has reasons which reason cannot understand...


Tough times since school started. Even when you don't have lessons, you should never be too contented with yourself for you never know there are actually more work waiting for you...

I got an individual assignment which is due today before 5pm. Haha...given I have only 2 days to complete it on my own...tough tough... :P And I just checked my NTU email to find out that there is another online assignment due by tomorrow midnight...worse is that it is both individual and as a team, which is that my team members all seem so busy to even have a time to discuss about it...sigh...well...I guess things will come to solve by itself eventually before the deadline ba...haha...lol But nevertheless, I can probably only start working on this assignment tomorrow when I return coz I still don't understand what it is all about and I would probably bring the instruction and the case back home to read later on...busy busy busy...haiz...

Somehow I kinda miss going to service today. The message will be on marriage again given by Pastor Kong. Haha...I hope sunday will come again soon so I can go to service again, something I look forward to every week now...something that makes me feel great as long as I am in the presence of God...yeah! lol

Like the little book "Happiness Is" by Rev. Dr. A.R. Bernard, always feel happy again after reading it...haha...lol Life is indeed meaningless if there is no goal in our life, no sense of direction. I thank God for He has provided me with the vision in my life, a direction for me to go. Wherever I am, I know He is always there for me, my friend and my counsellor, who will never leave. Glad to know You right from the start, glad to have that chance in my life where my door is opened for You...thank God for everything... :)

Just wanna share another song that can't get out of my mind these days...haha...God bless!


Glorious Redeemer by Christian City Church

I love you with all my heart
Trust you with all I have
For you hold the heavens and earth in your hands

You die on the cross for me
Took all my sin and shame
Your name is holy, exalted above all names

Glorious redeemer
You have paid for my life
You have gone before me
Now I walk by your side
I lift my hands to you Lord
You are worthy of all praises
Jesus reigns
Jesus you reigns

"Human heart can be complicated yet as simple as it seems..."

No comments: