Friday, September 29, 2006

Hammies are cleaned at last! lol


Spent the day studying, watching "The Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift" and clean my little babies! lol Haha...pretty happy now and satisfied with all the things that are done today. My little babies always never fail to cheer me up with their little stunts...lol Haha...I thank God for creating such wonderful animals on earth to keep us company. Thank for Brian for he provides me with the original source for these few generations of little hammies to keep company at all times...haha...lol

I watch the Tokyo Drift this afternoon and I think the movie is great! :) In fact, I think it is nicer than the previous two series as I like the car stunt performed in this one: the tokyo drift. Cool...wish I can pick up such skill too...haha...but then I bet my mum will kill me if I ever went to learn for such things...haha...lol

Feeling much better now as God let me see things in a brighter light. True that human will be discouraged and disappointed at times, but then He remind me once again that if it is worth it, don't give up and be persistent to be good. Like seeking Him will let us face many disappointments at times too and we may come to the junctions where we want to give up. But yet we know that God is worth all these persistence from us to seek Him endlessly and hence we should never give up looking for Him, learning about His words and putting Him in our lives. Knowing Him in my life is the greatest blessing. I like the chorus of the song:

"My first love forever you will be.
My first breath you're the life in me.
My first joy the world can never take from me.
My covenant with you, Jesus."

Indeed we've formed a covenant with God when we let Him into our life. He is my love, my breath and my joy. Thank you Father for renewing my mind and my heart once again, for letting me see things clearly and not letting my emotions to take control of me. Thank you Lord...I will always seek for you...

"The secret of the kingdom of God is given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables so that 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'" - Mark 4:11-12

No comments: