Saturday, September 09, 2006

Something I shouldn't know...

I don't know why but I start to feel sad all over again. Maybe because I come to know something that I shouldn't know. But then, I will be fine, really fine soon because I am facing it head on and even encouraging myself to do so. Guess I can't tell what I feel sad about but yup I will get a bit down these days. It's not any of the bitterroot judge, it's not about inner vows. More like I said to myself: "It finally happened." Haha...look on the bright side, I have been answered. Today will be another long day, probably keep myself busy with my work to keep my mind off it...got the astronomy quiz on Wed! :O Grr...haha...lol

I shall pray harder and do my quiet time to keep my mind at peace. I find my strength in you my Lord... :)

"Sometime somethings are meant to be left unknown, and when I know about it, I should be happy instead of sad. Because I have come to know what I need to know."

No comments: