Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The dream of getting into Big 4...



It's pretty scary how fast time passed by and now it is already September and soon all the job recruitment drive will start (in fact all the firms are giving talks in our school now regarding their respective recruitment and criteria they look for in the accountants). And for me, I can only pray hard that I can be at least given a chance to get the interview to get into the Big 4.

The Big 4 network night will fall on the 19 October and only after that night everyone will start to send in their resumes to the top 4 accounting firms in Singapore, famously known as the Big 4: PriceWaterCoopers (PWC), Ernst & Young (EY), Deloitte & Touche, and KPMG. I know those who had their PA in any one of these firms have already receive contracts waiting for them to sign. I know my friend is still considering whether he wants to apply for that company as he wants to go into the banks instead. Haiz...if your result is good you get to choose the firm you want to work for, but if your result is bad, well, the firms will choose whether they want you.

If I am given any chance to get into any of them, I won't even hesitate to choose which firm to go. I guess I got pretty much no choice ba. My only regret is that I never work hard enough for my past two years and there is nothing I can do to recover what is already lost. But then, I still believe what I have now, I can make full use of it and excel in the things that I do ba. Coz everything is planned by the Lord and I am thankful for Him for letting me know the mistakes I have done and to know that it is never too late to turn back and head on the right track again. God is great always...JIA YOU Christine...YEAH! lol

By the way, an oven toasted oyster mushroom taste great with some butter applied...try it today! :P

"The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not them. Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him." - Matthew 13:11-12

1 comment:

Gaynor said...

Christine, I trust all your hard work and studies will work out for you. God is going before and will direct your path and where he wants you to do. You need to trust him for the future. Who knows, you might even end up in Switzerland one day and I will get to meet you. Wouldn't that be great. Price Waterhouse is all over the world. I hope you are over your flu. Gaynor
www.gaynorsworld.blogspot.com