Monday, September 04, 2006

God is great...



I just don't feel well today, having another round of my non-stop flu. Keep sneezing in the morning and a bit of headache. I guess I probably will skip my lesson today as I really don't feel like going out to anywhere with such nose and dizziness. Still thinking if I should go and see a doctor and get a MC, or should I just take the pills that I always prepared in my room for such flu and cough and fever kind. Haiz...then my eyes are getting swollen as I guess they are infected. So for the time being I probably got to stick to my glasses for now... *sniff sniff*

Yesterday sermon was on Marital Pyramid and I believe God has spoken to me again. It talks about individual emotions and mental health and how your parents will affect your own marriage. Marriage is NOT about finding the right partner in your life; it is about being in the right emotion and mindset yourself when you get married. Things like you got to let go of your past relationships and emotions when you enter a new one, being mature and not act like a kid to your other half...all these are also application in all our other relationships too. It really touched me and I just love God for filling me up with exactly what I want to know, what is troubling me always...THANK YOU LORD! lol

And I just come across an article on the newspaper yesterday about a girl who thought to be dead has finally come back as she was mistaken by the coroner and was in coma instead. Went to read the family's blog (http://www.whitneycerak.blogspot.com) and it was just great as they are christians too who have faith in Him as always even when their daughter was not around. It really touched me how brave they have been and strong they have remained in Him to overcome all these pains and problems. But I would always wonder about the other family who now have to deal with the lost of their daughters. I wish they will still have strong faith in Him too and to trust Him to take away their pain and that they will still be blessed by Him.

It is always so easy to say things than to be done. Juz got to remember that part of the cross-bearing for us is also the willingness to suffer for the Lord. "Strengthening the disciples and encouraging them to remain true to the faith. 'We must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God,' they said." - Acts14:22. Yes we just got to trust the Lord with all our heart for everything He has a purpose for us and that we have to have faith in Him for His plan will never fail us. Yeah...God is great! :)

Oh gosh my headache is back and I start to get my muscle cramp...grrr...I probably gonna sleep for a while more...haiz...

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away...I want an apple now! :P"

No comments: