Saturday, September 30, 2006

God you are all I have now...

My mum just left for Hong Kong again. For a period of 8 months this time. I feel so weak now, like being left all alone here by myself. I am going to miss her so much. Haiz... Sometimes I really wish I have a brother or sister to keep me company here. Gonna take care of myself from now onwards...how tough can that be?

I realise "independent" is not a great word to describe people at times. It has 2 meanings: being strong on your own or you are simply too used to being alone taking care of yourself. Right now I am feeling so depressed. I want my mum to stay here with me so much but yet I want her to go back to Hong Kong to company my dad. Sigh...I believe my dad needs her more than I do now. I look upon my Father for strength now, for He shall be bigger than me who is in my heart...so why am I worrying so much now?! Haiz...

If this is God's plan for me to learn and grow, I will obey His will and face this challenge in my life with faith...for I believe His plan is the greatest ever and His love for me never ends. Help me Father and give me the strength that I need so that I will not fall away from You. Coz rainbow never forms during rain nor in the sunlight -- It only appears in the sunlight that comes after the rain...God bless! :)

"There is something that we all should learn: that is to cherish our blessings from God in our lives."

No comments: