Friday, September 22, 2006

Happy to be able to self-control at last... :P

This week was a terrible week as I am left with barely $10 to survive! :( Haha...but at least I have lasted through it...YEAH! lol As I had my bible study with Shuhui today, she asked me about the fruit of self-control that I told her I lacked of last time and whether I manage to practice it. Oh well, considering that I never bought any stuffs for myself this month (except the "Cancer Warrior" CD), this shouldn't be a very bad record ya? :P Haha...but still money flows out just like tap water...pretty scary to me..*shudder* Haiz...transportation is one major reason, food is another, plus some other stuffs...well that's about it I guess. Guess I just need to reduce my cravings for ice cream for a while too...need to save money for more important stuffs now I guessed...*wink* ;)

Happy to be watching Ghost Whisper again tonight...like those stories where those who have unfinished business to deal with before they can crossover. Life is just so precious. Hope it does not make me cry again...*grinz* :P Look forward to my weekend and my recess week...sabbath day for me today ya? lol

"Everyone is precious in His hands...Amen."

No comments: