Thursday, September 28, 2006

Depressing day


No program for today besides studying in my room and probably clean my clothes and tidy it up a little. Waiting for Shu Hui to come by to put her stuffs in my room...haha...lol Sigh...studying time is coming once again! :P

Feeling down now coz this morning my good friends just told me to meet up for a time that I can't meet. And the thing is that this meeting is initiated by me and I have already told them the reason and the time that I won't be able to meet them. Sad is that I have never seen these two good friends for quite a long time. And I feel hurt that they forgot what I had said and never take into my account if I can make it. Sigh...but I know they don't mean it that way coz one of my friend is super busy too. May God take care of her for me always. :)

I feel hurt my friend's comment. Haha...he speaks his thoughts out with the lesson he learn in church but somehow his words make me ponder about certain lessons in church again. Forgive and forget. Sigh...I wonder if this person can still be my friend now because this is not the first time he ever hurt me with his words. I know he doesn't mean it that way la. It's like I know what he is thinking in his mind yet I wonder why he reacted so differently at times...haha...or I am thinking too much into things again? Haha...being hot and cold are just two opposites but yet they co-existed...lol The lesson on anger management and conflict management comes back to me and is it right for me to hold that anger against him? No. I believe this is just a misunderstanding. I just trust he is not what I am thinking now because my anger and disappointment is blinding me to see something behind. Yet I know I can't see it now. Need time. Sad that he probably does not like what I gave but then at least my thought and wishes have been delivered to him. May God take care this friend of mine and also never let me get angry for the things he said for his intention is never meant that way....

"The Lord is my sheperd, I shall not be in want." - Psalm 23:1

No comments: