Friday, March 23, 2007

Another birthday celebration! :D

This is a weird photo to start off with...hahaha...but DON'T BE MISTAKEN!!! :P Believe it or not, the above package is actually MARSHMALLOW! :DD
THANKS to Bavis who brought it back from Taipei to share with us...love ya gal! *muackz*
Here we are @ Nana Thai Restaurant (Far East)
Left to right: Daphne, Dennis, Justin, Chris, TerenceLeft to right: Jaz, aka, Me, Bavis, DaphneLeft to right: Alvin, Weng, Bernard, ChrisA sumptuous dinner served! :D
But soon I realise most of the dishes are spicy.
So here I am eating most of the sweet and sour pork, rice and pineapple rice...and they still taste pretty good sia...lol3 people in the same cell group...
with birthdays falling on the 3rd month of the year...
and exactly goes in the order of 3 consecutive days!!!
[Bavis (25th); Bernard (26th); Me (27th)]
Destiny has certainly brought us here together manz...lolOur BIRTHDAY CAKE!!! :DDMay God's blessings be among us...and may our birthday wishes come true... :)Look at Bernard's reaction! Hahaha...I wonder if he is too taken by surprise for his cuff links, or he likes it lots, or...well...simply otherwise?! :POur birthday prezzie! :)
THANK YOU GUYS!!! *hugz* :D Thank you to my cell group for the pair of red heels...I am so amazed that you guys actually know my size! :D
Thank you to Bavis for the shirt, chocolate and postcards from Taiwan! Even I only know you for such a short period of time, it seems like we know each other for ages...thank you so much for having you in my life...lol Hope you can join me to go Europe ya? Love ya! *hugz* :))
It is yet another wonderful birthday celebration for me in advance! Hahaha...lol It has almost been a year now that I have joined CHC. So many things learnt, so many changes made. The past year really means lots to me with you guys in my life.
Thank you for everything. :)

No comments: