Saturday, March 17, 2007

MY Birthday Celebration! :DD

MY & Vincent's Birthday celebration @ MOF My Izakaya! :P
Do you know that MOF is stand for "Ministry of Food"???
Cool sia...lolCelebrating yet another birthday year in my final year with the hall people...somehow it feels a bit she bu de... :/A nice meal to treat myself better on my special day... *grinz*The main courses are good and the seafood toji set I order is really worth trying again. *wink* :P
But the highlight of its menu is the DESSERTS!
They are really unique, simply irresistable and yummillicious...hahaha...so hard to describe them...lolMy strong recommendation: Mocha Imo!!!
[Vanila ice cream toppled with green tea syrup, red bean paste and deep fried sweet potato...YUMMY!!! :DD]We play a game such that the loser will eat a salad with the wasaba paste...and guess who got it?! :P
Hahaha...you can tell from Tze Shuuan's face if he really enjoys it...lol

The remnants of our feast...gonna miss the good meals soon...sigh... *pout* :X

Ya I know my big days is still 10 days away...hahaha...so there is still time for anyone who forgot about it ya? :P Hahaha...juz kidding la...lol I will juz be as happy as ever...or maybe I should be sad since I am getting much older??? *Oops! :P*

THANK YOU guys for celebrating vincent & my birthday together! And to have such a wonderful dinner before our exams! :D We will do our best for this semester together too ya? *GAMBATTE!!!* :P

In a few months' time, many of us will be in different parts of this world le. I wish our friendship will still be as strong as ever and to continue such great gatherings together manz...yeah! :)

"Treasure every moments now and live life without regrets. :)"

2 comments:

Gaynor said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY little sister! Haven't replied to your email yet, but will get there very soon. Just be patient with me! Hope you're feeling much better now.
Love Gaynor xx

27hcram said...

Hahaha...thanks dear! :D Actually my actual day is on 27 March, still have about a week away. But thank God for you and all my friends who give me such wonderful advance birthday blessings...love you all! ^_^

Christine